Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My mind and thats it

I am afraid this blog probable will not be very funny.  I am feeling a little bit more serious today.  Probable because I have alot going on in my mind. It is like a whirl wind of stick notes in there.  I remember one time  were i had a friend who said she could see my mind as a room full of random stick notes suck all over the walls.  It made me laugh because its true.  I am so random that that has to be what it looks like in there.

 At the moment, I am sitting at your little bar, counter thingy typing on the laptop.  My little brother ,Chasy boy, is doing his homework and Ethan my other brother is playing out side with his new friend that just moved in the neighborhood.  My father just walked into the house because he just finished up work.  And the first thing he did was to go in to the kitchen and kiss my mom.  :) There so cute I hope I have a marriage like they do. Not that there marriage has been easy, but it is easy to tell that they love each other.  And they put the other one first before themselves.

I have to say the biggest thing on my mind would have to be collage.   I go to a school that were all we here twenty- four seven is about collage how are grades affect it, or what we should do in the future. I have to admit that most of the time I tune them out.  I always say to myself that's in the future no need to worry about it now.   Or it makes me stressed so i don't think about it much.  But not any more because I have only a year and three months until I am out there in the world.  I am getting excited a little, but still a little nervous. But at the same time so ready to tackle this thing and pin it. (That's a wrestling thing)  Which reminds me, my cousin Isaac who got state in wrestling, way to go man!!!!  You should have seen my mom she was yelling at the computer as we watched.  It was pretty funny. 

Another thing on my mind, is this summer.  I am planning on taking a collage class, working, and maybe traveling.  I heard about this thing were I would get payed to come and teach kids how to do art.  Which I would love to do because I am thinking about becoming an art teacher, that or a journalist.  Two very different things, but both things that I love. As for traveling, I might get to go to New York this summer which is one of those things on my bucket list.  And I have a very big buck list, I mean I am going to spend my whole life just trying to finish it.  I plan to go sky diving, take a boat across the Nile, and back pack Europe.  I hope to accomplish the backpacking after I graduate.  Me and my cousins will go, but were still in the process of praying and saving money for it.

Today was only a half day at school.  Praise the Lord.  I love half days. The only thing I love more then a half day is a whole day off or a Italian turtle cookie. If it was legal I would marry a turtle cookie. Though that would probable not work because I would eat it and I am pretty sure that would be bad for are marriage. Anyway, so I came home and went on the computer and bought some new songs and danced to them in my room like a dork, but it was fun.  I also went through my closet and put outfits together. Which is like shopping but with out spending money.  O that's another thing I love shopping.  when I am stressed I like to go get an icy and walk around target.  Its great therapy, and it only cost 1$ for the icy.   When I say shop I really mean play.  I go through the clothes, but I also play with the toys in the kid part.  I also like ready all the card in the card isle. and what ever else i can find to entertain myself in the store.

I have two things that I am looking forward to these next two weeks.  I have a art show on the third of March and it is at the  St. Tammany Homestead 205 N Columbia St Covington La. It is from 7 to 9 .  You should come people, there are three reasons why.  The first is because its art and that exciting.  The second is there is free food and you can't go wrong with free food.  The third is the biggest reason and that is that I  will be there and it does not get much better then that. :) The second thing that I have been looking forward to is our fine arts project which is putting on Beauty and the Best.  We have worked our butts off for it.  The script people have done great in writing it, love working with you all.  The scene people have also done great the scenes look fantastic.  And the costume people have out done themselves the costumes are so cute.  And last but not lest the props people, love the book.  Keep up the great work.  We should win a grammy for this thing.

Well I had a friend today point out that I always start my stories with the word so, but not on  today's blog so hahah. I win :) and I think I will be done writing for tonight. O one more thing, if you take the time to read this and like it will you please be a follower so that I can get an idea of how many people our reading these things.  Thanks

Signing Off
Blinking Light Bulb

No comments: