Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dancing in the Storm

Blogging, a way for me to write what I am thinking.  A way to get what is going on inside me out into the open so that the world can read it, relate to it, amd maybe be inspired by it.  But what am i suppose to do when something that is going on in side me is to complicated to put into words. When I myself am not sure how I feel because i feel every emotion.  O the joys of being a girl got to love it.  the other day I had a class mate ask me if I liked being a girl.  My response "its better then being a boy", but I just might take that back. Boys do not have emotions that have minds of there own or nearly the drama that girls seem to deal with.  Boys do not have to get up an hour before school, so that they can fancy themselves up to look good. Also Boys don't have to have children and all that goes with that.  Lucky dogs..  I mean it looks pretty good to be a boy form were I am sitting.  haha but then you could look at it from this point of view.. Boys don'y get the feeling of having a life growing inside them and the bond that comes with that.  Boys don't get the freedom of having a good cry over nothing and the cleansing feeling that comes with that.  Boys don't get to experience the bond that a girl shares with her best friend because of the drama they went through together. And boys don't get the exciting feeling of finding a new dress that you look fabulous in and knowing that you look hot in it.  If they do then they may have a problem.

The point that I am trying to make is that this week my emotions have run circles around me.  At times I feel so depressed and helpless were as other times I have such a positive look on things.  God has done a lot of teaching this week and some of  the things he had to shown me have been hard to take. I am learning that God is the only thing that can satisfy me. That he is the only thing that really gives me a sense of stability.

I have grown up in a Christain home and have heard this all my life, but it is not tell everything in your life seems pointless and when your strenght and joy run out.  Do you really learn what a rock God can be.  I am so glad he does not change.  It is also funny how he is the last person I run to for comfort.

Last night i finally came to him with my heart, sometimes just being real with God is the most freeing thing a person could do.  Now I am not saying my joy has come washing back I still have this attitude thing going on right now, but it has sent me dancing in the rain.

What I mean by that is this... It is storming right now and the rain is falling and I just stopped blogging and went and danced in the rain. Literally  Not sure why i just like doing spontaneous things, makes my life more colorful.  But I feel like if we just stop looking at life like storm and instead look at it as a time to dance even if its not what we feel we will be refreshed.  I had a friend ask me "Tabi what is it you want" and the truth is I am learning what I want and that is to dance in the storm.  I am not sure what i am saying is making much sense but it makes sense to me and I hope It may help others who might feel this way.

I mean if your board with life remember God has plans and if you fallow him out into what looks like a storm you may just end up dancing.

Signing Off
Blinking Light Bulb

2 comments:

Meagy Dees said...

beautiful post, tabi! i love thinking of dancing in the storm!!

Beth said...

Sounds like alot of FUN can I dance too!!!:)Luv u!! MOM