Friday, July 8, 2011

Brain Stalls

HAHAHAHAHa… HAHhahah.. hahah..haha..ha, I have to say that my life recently has been one of those moments.  You know one of those times were all you can do is laugh so you don’t cry.  You know the time when your mind kind of shorts out because you cannot believe that something just happened.  Or when life becomes so ironic that your brain stalls and you laugh like a total idiot, because there really is nothing else you can do.  Yep that has been my life for the last couple of weeks.  Hahah…ha

It seems like one after another my life was just a little more than my mind could handle.  The first ironic thing that happened is my new job, which by the way is a fast food place called Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  Why is this Ironic you ask? Well let’s just say that I swore never in a million years to work at a fast food place.  I always thought that anyone that worked at a grease kingdom (fast food joint) was lazy or desperate to get a job.   And I had boasted how I would never sink to working at one of those places.  Then I got the job.  I had no idea the job that i had apply for was actually fast food until the first day of training. At the moment I walked through the door and saw all those ketchup red shirts and trucker red looking hats my mind went through its first stall.  I remember thinking …nothing my mind had quite working, and all I could do was smile.  I had signed up for a job I never wanted.  But here is the funny thing in a matter of hours one of my biggest dreams come true.  I meet a girl with Lupus who understood everything I have gone through this year.  It is one thing that I have prayed for time and time again and God answered my prayed in a place I never wanted to be. Haha But the ironic thing does not stop there ooon this Job has grown me and shown me so many things that all I can do is laugh when they happen, but those story’s will be saved for another blog.  All I am going to say about my job now is that I am now contributing to America’s obesity and I love it.

Then came another sucker punch that caused me to go in to shock, and that would be our family’s move.  Now one fact that people who know me is that me and my family have moved every three to four year which has it good qualities and it’s not so good quality’s.  But it has defiantly contributed to the person I am today and for that I am very grateful.  Because I Rock lol.  So when mom and dad came to me and told me we would be moving again I have to say I was not surprised.   But the malfunction of the brain came when we learned we had to be out of our house two weeks before we could be in our new house. It was time to live like a gypsy, and bounce around to whoever would house us.  I have to say though I have come to kind of like it this experience.  See I am kind of living by myself and taking care of myself.  My family is staying somewhere else but I had to stay here so that I could make it to my job. But at the same time I kind of miss the family, but don’t tell them I said that or I will never live that down

The next moment I would say was the worst.  It began when I woke one morning to find my car gone.  Yes gone and no its not a joke.  I literally woke up to find my car gone, vanished, no more, disappeared.  It was like magic now you see it, now you don’t.  Only a magic trick would have been cooler because it was a trick.  This was not a trick my car was gone.  At first I could not believe it was gone.  I stood in the spot were I left and still expected to see it drive by or to see it down the street.  I even called for it like it was a dog hoping that my voice might cause it to come running back.  After about twenty min I head back I side called the cops and tried to wrap my mind on what happened.   I have to say the funniest thing about it was that the 20 min that it took me and my dad to posses what happened my mom had called all her family and was making a plan of what to do,  She was like wonder women with hoe fast she moved.  She was also deturmed to go find those who stole my car and give them a good tongue lashing.  Hahah I could just see my mom spotting my car, chasing it down, running it off the road, dragging the thief out of the car and letting him have it. Hahaha.  Luckily we held her back or those poor being would not have known what hit them.

Since then we have found me car with several scuff marks and thing stolen out form it, but I have wheels again and not everything was stolen so I am grateful. And I may have made a new friend with the person that found my car. So things turned out good, But I have to admit I am kind of on the lookout for what else is going to happen, because if anything my summer has been far from boring.  Though I am hopping the next thing that causes my mind to stall is a good thing. So to end this blog a piece of advice,  Whenever that brain of yours stalls, just relax and breath and try to enjoy the experience, because it’s not the end of the world and it going to turn out okay.

Signing off
Blinking Lightbulb

1 comment:

Clintbo said...

What a great post!!

I thought I was reading a moving script you've got the adventure part, the drama, tragedy, and victory in there. It'll make you laugh, cry, smile, and embrace life... all of which I watched your mom experience at my kitchen counter this morning as she read your blog. ;-)

Love you Tab!